Monday, January 2, 2012

Chinese New Year: Freebie + Resources

Chinese New Year is just around the corner (Monday, January 23)! Even more exciting then it being in January (not so close to Valentine's) is that this is my year! Well, year of the dragon.. just like my birth year!



To celebrate- I've created a Literacy + Math Collection filled with lots of fun stuff!

(- Dragon, Dragon, I See You poem
- 2 response activities

- Literacy & Math Centres:

-- Spin & Graph
-- Spin & Graph Recording Sheet
-- Colour words matching & printing 
-- Adorable Memory game
- B&W Printables:
-- Dragon patterns
-- Trace, Print & Colour
-- 3 writing templates with prompts
-- 2 colouring pages!)


 + I love freebies! Here's a free copy of an original poem and colouring page with adoable graphics from digi web studio!


Enjoy
♥ Miss Moore

3 comments:

  1. I discovered your blog and thought it was so cute! I have awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award! Come to my blog to see what to do.
    http://www.conversationsinliteracy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete