Friday, December 30, 2011

My Winter Break & January Ideas!

I'm joining Clutter-Free Classrooms invitation to share about our Winter Breaks!


With a nice big family, Christmas means lots of visiting, eating, baking, eating, sleeping and, well.. more tasty treats to eat!

My highlights were my annual baking fest with my dear Omi and spending Christmas morning with very excited nephews (who had been just given a drum set!)

ready to be baked, filled with jam and sprinkled in sugar!

&

With the new year just around the corner, I've been searching out art ideas to re-engage active little ones!



Maybe a little cutting and gluing with felt..



4 comments:

  1. Found you over at the Clutter Free linky party...I'm a new follower! :)

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog - I'm a new follower!
    TheResource(ful)Room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog over at Clutter-free Classroom! I'm your newest follower!
    Kristy
    www.cozartsclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete